Cookies are small text files that contain minimum information that a server can send to your browser and your computer, smartphone or other user's device, each time you visit a website or a social network. The same server that recorded them, You can read cookies that are found in the device for obtaining information of various kinds.
There are different types of cookies:
- – permanent (persistent cookies) that remain on your computer until the user deletes them,
- – temporary (Session cookies) who are disabled when browser is closed.
Cookies can also be distinguished by the type of use:
- profiling cookies that are used to gather sensitive user data for promotional and advertising,
- Technical cookies that are used exclusively to carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. It deals with, in other words, Cookies are essential for the functioning of the site or required to perform tasks requested by the user.
Fall within the category of technical cookies the following types:
- cookies "analytics" directly used by the site operator to collect statistics, in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the site itself,
- the navigation cookie or session,
- cookies feature, that allow the user navigation on the basis of a series of selected criteria (for example, the tongue, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the return to the same service.
The following are the third-party cookies on our site (or services to it included). If you wish to have information about these third party cookies and how to disable them please accessing table link below.
Cookies technical documents to the proper functioning of third-party services
Cookie di social media sharing
On our website we also use some video playback services (or presentations) that may be subject to the use of third-party cookies, in particular:
How to disable cookies
The user can limit, block or delete cookies by working on your web browser settings. The procedure may vary slightly from the type of browser used. For detailed instructions, click on the browser link.
If your browser is not among those proposed, select the "Help" function of your web browser for information on how to proceed.
In the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled it is possible that the site appears not consulted or that certain services or certain features of this Site may not be available or may not function properly and / or the user may be forced to change or enter manually some information or preferences each time you visit the Site.
For more information about cookies you can contact us directly at email@example.com
By using the site without rejecting cookies, you consent to their use by our side for the collection and processing of information.